Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most dealerships would ask you not to since they get charged back if it’s refinanced within 3-4 months however, if you can find a better rate then I’d do it too.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told 4 months. But I might give it a shot see if I can lower my interest rate. Gave my first payment a few days ago.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also perf credit and got a Bananas 7% rate for this purch, Expl ST purch in Aug22 was 1/2 this... :33:

it'll get refi'd at local CU for 3.99/60

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
I got 5.04 from Ford for 72 months which is a far cry from the 0.0 for 48 months I traded in. Took it for now and will either refi when things normalize or treat the 72 mo like a 48 and pay off early since there is no penalty. Or just start the process now for a 25 Raptor R and let Ford pay off the balance. Options Options Options!

Jlchavezz1

Reaction score
How where you able to refinance that fast?
You can refinance pretty much at any time even before giving the first payment. I usually wait right before the 30 day mark of the original purchase so that both credit inquiries land in a 30 day period and my credit score only takes one hit instead of two. And you go a combined two months with no payment which is a plus.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm paying 2.49 for 36 but my credit union is still at 2.99% which is good all things considered.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait till Powell hikes rates again Thursday… I have 3.9 locked with an 800+ credit score.