Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
You know how the rich get richer? They don’t pay other people interest on things they can just buy….
To be fair, the rich would never buy a raptor to get richer either.

One either owns a raptor or does not, anyone can be rich. (or so I'm told)

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rich get richer by letting their money make more invested than they lose by financing.

The owner of the company I work for is damned well off and he still pays a mortgage.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rich get richer by letting their money make more invested than they lose by financing.

The owner of the company I work for is damned well off and he still pays a mortgage.
For good reasons he does, credit. buying a car in cash full is a liability. You can put that money into investments.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to burst anybody's bubbles, but rates are going up so fast right now LOL. My credit union last year was 1.99 for 84mos. Then 2.99 about 2 mos ago, then 3.24 last month, and now 3.74% for 72 months, without the option to go 84mos anymore. I actually purchased a 2022 off the lot last week because of the rate hikes and unknown build/delivery dates of the 2023's. I think most credit unions are mid 4's to 5% on long term financing options. I'm not sure when my 2023 raptor will even be delivered at this point. Ford building trucks without chips and letting them sit on lots, 40,000-50,000 trucks, is not confidence inspiring. Who knows if rates will 8-10% 12 months from now.

djevox

Reaction score
not trying to burst anybody's bubbles, but rates are going up so fast right now LOL. My credit union last year was 1.99 for 84mos. Then 2.99 about 2 mos ago, then 3.24 last month, and now 3.74% for 72 months, without the option to go 84mos anymore. I actually purchased a 2022 off the lot last week because of the rate hikes and unknown build/delivery dates of the 2023's. I think most credit unions are mid 4's to 5% on long term financing options. I'm not sure when my 2023 raptor will even be delivered at this point. Ford building trucks without chips and letting them sit on lots, 40,000-50,000 trucks, is not confidence inspiring. Who knows if rates will 8-10% 12 months from now.
Yep, fed went up another 75 basis points recently as well as lenders acting different due to the spike in deep subprime and subprime defaults. Everyone will be bending over and taking it hard if the 8 more fed hikes come to fruition.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got 2.49 for 36 in March when I bought mine. That credit union is currently at 4.74
I have another credit union locally that’s at 2.25

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a great credit score and I make good money. I can afford the monthly payment. I just don’t like putting money down unless it’s more than 20% down. considering it gets divided into the months you get. And will only lower it about 200$ or 300$ a month. Rather use that money somewhere else. And I have a few trips coming up so I can’t put anything down at the moment. And you can’t really be upside down when you’re buying a raptor at msrp. And my trade in will cover the taxes fees and all that.
I'll be back to quote this again in a year lmao