Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guarantee you my coverage from FORD is more protected than a under carrier. Bol , you pay for what you get. I hope you never have issues on your truck, bol.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also your carrier might not have the same coverage as Ford , there are so many packages for different people and there situations , it’s not about the cheapest rate it’s about the coverage, I see you don’t know much on this field. Thanks

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also your carrier might not have the same coverage as Ford , there are so many packages for different people and there situations , it’s not about the cheapest rate it’s about the coverage, I see you don’t know much on this field. Thanks
The coverage is exactly the same whether you grab your ankles at the dealer or if you buy online from Flood Ford or similar. I had the Ford ESP that I bought from Flood Ford and it paid my warranty claim 5 times on my Gen 2 in Missouri. It’s attached to your VIN and is a Ford warranty. When I got my Gen 3, I bought coverage again from Flood Ford because it worked so well last time.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
The coverage is exactly the same whether you grab your ankles at the dealer or if you buy online from Flood Ford or similar. I had the Ford ESP that I bought from Flood Ford and it paid my warranty claim 5 times on my Gen 2 in Missouri. It’s attached to your VIN and is a Ford warranty. When I got my Gen 3, I bought coverage again from Flood Ford because it worked so well last time.
I am guessing he's pretty limber. lol

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don’t even bother explaining @Non-Sense. If he didn’t understand it the first time, he never will. Again, please forgive him for he knows not…