Gen 3 finance rates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the days with no money down on a Raptor are over , also you must calculate the warranty package you want and that gets divided into the monthly payments. Don’t forget taxes.

With good to great credit expect 3 to 4% with at least 20% down.
I got my gen 2 with no money down and after all the warranties it came out to 87k. 75k msrp. I got a lot of warranties for the truck. Not this time around. I’m not planning on getting any warranties beside gap. My trade in will cover the tax different from the trade because Texas gets tax credit. And also the documents and fees. And gap. So after everything is done I’ll be sitting at 88k. Finance. Shouldn’t be hard considering it’s only 1k of a difference.

Enersol

Reaction score
I found that USAA had the best rates when I bought mine. Their rates are posted on their website.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just in case you can go down the block , Ram is offering no money down 0% financing 72 months,

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the days with no money down on a Raptor are over , also you must calculate the warranty package you want and that gets divided into the monthly payments. Don’t forget taxes.

With good to great credit expect 3 to 4% with at least 20% down.
Obviously you haven’t been reading much of the threads regarding the warranty. No one here, at least not to my knowledge, buys a warranty through their dealer. They will rake you over the coals with their pricing. We…well I recommend purchasing the warranty after the sale through Flood Ford, Grangers, & there’s one other whose name escapes me (Zeigler). All are legit warranties through authorized Fords dealers at a much lower price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously you haven’t been reading much of the threads regarding the warranty. No one here, at least not to my knowledge, buys a warranty through the dealer. They will rake you over the coals with their pricing. We…well I recommend purchasing the warranty after the sale through Flood Ford, Greingers, & there’s one other whose name escapes me. All are legit warranties through authorized Fords dealers at a much lower price.
That’s what I plan on doing, I made a mistake when I got my gen 2 getting all those warranties.