Gen 3 Final Power Numbers.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’ve always recommended premium for their turbo motors. But it’s not necessary as the computer is adaptive. And as a tech already posted on the forum somewhere else they have to be able to run on any gas available in markets they are sold. So they have to run on good gas and crappy Chinese gas all the same.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They’ve always recommended premium for their turbo motors. But it’s not necessary as the computer is adaptive. And as a tech already posted on the forum somewhere else they have to be able to run on any gas available in markets they are sold. So they have to run on good gas and crappy Chinese gas all the same.
Basically it’s 450HP on 93 and something like 400HP on 89 octane. 91 is probably somewhere in the middle. There has been threads on this.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we really believe Ford is going to let the regular F150 with a battery have more power.
I think Ford is sand bagging.
This video has a Ford rep saying the Tq is definitely higher.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do we really believe Ford is going to let the regular F150 with a battery have more power.
I think Ford is sand bagging.
This video has a Ford rep saying the Tq is definitely higher.

Ford says there is more torque delivered under the curve is what I heard. I thought it was odd the non HO 3.5TT was upped to 425HP and 475TQ and that’s in a lighter truck then the Raptor. It’s the only Gen Raptor that may not be the fastest Ford pickup of all the trim level’s.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford says there is more torque delivered under the curve is what I heard. I thought it was odd the non HO 3.5TT was upped to 425HP and 475TQ and that’s in a lighter truck then the Raptor. It’s the only Gen Raptor that may not be the fastest Ford pickup of all the trim level’s.
The reason it won’t be the quickest is purely due to the Lightning......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir