Gen 3 fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parbalicious

Reaction score
New Gen 3 Raptor owner here. Ordered on Feb 14, 2022. Picked it up last week. Absolutely love the truck. Only issue is three of the flares have to be replaced due to paint issue. Dealer ordering the flares. Do the flares come from Ford already painted and ready to be put on truck? Thanks.

SeeUL8R

Reaction score
Just got mine last Monday and had the same issue with the rear right one. I too am curious about your question so I know what to expect and can plan my PPF and ceramic coat.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine last Monday and had the same issue with the rear right one. I too am curious about your question so I know what to expect and can plan my PPF and ceramic coat.
They are not painted

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two of mine have paint issues as well, Ford’s impeccable quality control. I’ve been to my dealership twice, they’ve supposedly been ordered, but likely on the same time frame as ordering a new Raptor.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They come painted. Two of mine showed up with small shipping scuffs and dealer replaced them .

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get ‘em color matched unless you have a white truck. And yes they are painted, obviously were not prepped correctly during the factory painting process.