Gen 3 Exhaust Sound Took a Video - Got to hear it in person!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To try and get this back on track... anyone have the spec sheet handy to give me overall height of the raptor with 37’s?
If it helps, I saw the spec that ground clearance was another inch higher on 37’s. Had those specs somewhere lol

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So had a meeting with the dealer today about upcoming orders. They have me down for the grey color I currently have, but really contemplating white. What’s the thought process? I really think white with the blue interior will flow much better over the light grey?

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So had a meeting with the dealer today about upcoming orders. They have me down for the grey color I currently have, but really contemplating white. What’s the thought process? I really think white with the blue interior will flow much better over the light grey?
I'd agree the blue will probably flow better with White than grey.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you have Lead Foot Grey now. I really like that color. I agree with Hawkeye above in regards to the Oxford white, I find it very construction truck. If Ford offered the raptor in their pearl white or star white then I would be interested.

The lead foot over the Oxford white IMO. Then again I am going with Black Lol. Everyone likes something different.

Last edited:

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black is probably one if not the best colors on this truck. Guess it blends in all that black front plastic facia, that I’m not crazy about. Some of those lighter colors are eye popping, but not sure I could live with them.
Black always looks great but such a pain in the **** to keep it clean. That being said, if they ever come out with a G3, it’ll be a black one in my driveway.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you have Lead Foot Grey now. I really like that color. I agree with Hawkeye above in regards to the Oxford white, I find it very construction truck. If Ford offered the raptor in their pearl white or star white then I would be interested.

The lead foot over the Oxford white IMO. Then again I am going with Black Lol. Everyone likes something different.
You don’t want the grey. It shows EVERYTHING! Especially fingerprints. There’s no metallic in the paint to absorb light so every smudge is highlighted. Drives me crazy! That is why we did the satin clear bra

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
The truck sounds much better! I can't wait to hear it in person.
I can't believe how torqued up people get about some blue material in the seats. It's almost like they are looking for an out, then scream out loud they won't buy it. I've seen red and orange in raptor seats. lol. If the whole interior was skinned with the finest killer whale ********, people would complain that it's actually a dolphin. :)

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know guys, I just learned a good lesson. Don't post stuff after the bars close! And here's the deal, I am man enough to realise, and admit, I sounded like a total ass... Or should I say ****...

SO...I just wanted to say I'm sorry for roughling feathers that didn't need to be ruffled, and starting a pissing contest among fellow raptor owners that didn't need to be started...

I like my raptor, always have... just overly pissed at Ford for their 37 pkg. I'm done complaining...

Again...sorry for being a jerk...
Apology accepted bro. All good.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck sounds much better! I can't wait to hear it in person.
I can't believe how torqued up people get about some blue material in the seats. It's almost like they are looking for an out, then scream out loud they won't buy it. I've seen red and orange in raptor seats. lol. If the whole interior was skinned with the finest killer whale ********, people would complain that it's actually a dolphin. :)
This is so true. I thought the exact same thing, people looking for an out because that particular package happens to be almost $10,000.

I can honestly say I had the blue Recaro Seats in my Gen 2 and they are awesome! Super high quality And give the truck a little of an exotic feel. I cannot wait for my GEN 3!