Gen 3 Builds - Post your Builds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R will be loaded on 37s with no pano:)

I figure 99k.
I can’t tell the wife I spent 6 figures in a truck ROFL.. not that she’d care...she would just start on her Land Rover kick again.
Dang, I'm in the same boat. Everytime I mention new truck she brings up those damm money pit Land Rovers.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R will be loaded on 37s with no pano:)

I figure 99k.
I can’t tell the wife I spent 6 figures in a truck ROFL.. not that she’d care...she would just start on her Land Rover kick again.

Dang, I'm in the same boat. Everytime I mention new truck she brings up those damm money pit Land Rovers.
To be honest, the 2021 Range Rover SVR Carbon edition (575 HP) is a real beauty. It is awesome. My fiancé is crazy about it as well. They are just too expensive.

I still take my Raptor over it though, I am a truck guy.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be honest, the 2021 Range Rover SVR Carbon edition (575 HP) is a real beauty. It is awesome. My fiancé is crazy about it as well. They are just too expensive.

I still take my Raptor over it though, I am a truck guy.

135k....no freaking way...unless it comes with a Bond girl to replace the wife. Maybe then. rofl