Gen 3 Builds - Post your Builds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Code Orange or Oxford White...on the fence.
801A
Power Tech Package
37 Tire Package
Onboard Scale
Spray In bedliner

$82,730
curious what your use case is for the onboard scale? I had to look that one up and see it's new for 2021. Given the Raptor has a lower tow rating than other F-150's - how does it help?

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
curious what your use case is for the onboard scale? I had to look that one up and see it's new for 2021. Given the Raptor has a lower tow rating than other F-150's - how does it help?
Honestly, it is because I just like to see what the weight is that I am loading and/or towing. On my recently sold 2017 Superduty I always ran a Weigh Safe hitch that told me the tongue weight of the trailer I was pulling. It was not needed, but useful information to have.

I think it will be nice to have it built into the new truck, but if it was something that would delay the build then I could/would remove the option.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, this is cool. Finally some tech that's worth something. Assuming it gives the data from all four corners and not just the bed. As someone who is pushing the payload limits, this would be incredibly useful for balancing my load. I'll bet it would really open the eyes of a lot of folks here. I suppose from Ford's standpoint, it might save them a lot of warranty cost replacing de-arched springs. I'm sure if you overload it, it gets recorded somewhere... From the Ford site:

"Customers can now gauge how much they’re hauling. New available Onboard Scales measure and display the approximate weight of the payload in the truck. Load information is displayed in the center touch screen with a graphic representation of the truck, on a mobile phone through the FordPass app or in graphics within the truck’s smart taillamps."

Raptor_NV

Reaction score
I am thinking:
Black (if race red is not an option)
801A
Graphics
Carbon Fiber

Will do aftermarket wheels as I am not a fan of what appear to be the wheel options for the non-37” tires.

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that we have all the Packages and prices, thought it would be cool to see what direction and price everyone is going with.
Leaning towards Iconic Silver, but Lead foot is still in the running, Going with with the 801A and 37 Package. And yes I'll be getting the blue recaro's which I think will look good with the Iconic Silver exterior. Opted out on the Panosunroof and Power Tech Package, I figured I can't miss something I don't currently have.
My MSRP should be coming in at $79,490
I was hoping to be around $70k, but the heart wants what it wants.
Closest pic I could find to my build, just Missing the 37 Package and 37 graphics.
View attachment 167443View attachment 167486
The only cool thing about Gen 3 is 37 package. Sounds like ur missing out on everything

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only cool thing about Gen 3 is 37 package. Sounds like ur missing out on everything

New build, I decided I didn't want to miss out on everything.

Iconic Silver
801A High Package
37 Performance Package
Power Tech Package
Retractable Tonneua Cover
Bed Tray

MSRP $83,420

Screenshot_20210610-161855_Gallery.jpg