Gen 3 Builds - Post your Builds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btizzle

Reaction score
Alternate opinion. I hate mine. I used to think it was merely worthless, but now I have gravel rattling around inside my tailgate.
Same. I hate it. I got gravel rattling around as well, and I have broken the plastic trim piece 3 times with my snowmobile and dirtbike! I finally said screw it and left the trim piece off. it looks ghetto, but I am over it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any way to get that gravel out?
It appears to be shaking it's way out. I keep finding it on my bumper and the rattling is decreasing. All I did was to rake gravel out of the bed and over the tailgate. **** poor design. I've been in and out of my bed hundreds of times. I've used it once. It's faster and takes less effort to get into the bed in three other ways that I've used. And I'm in my sixties and have a bad back ...

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same. I hate it. I got gravel rattling around as well, and I have broken the plastic trim piece 3 times with my snowmobile and dirtbike! I finally said screw it and left the trim piece off. it looks ghetto, but I am over it.
LOL I darn near lost that trim piece unloading a radial arm saw. Bottom line, if you're going to use your truck as a truck the tailgate step is a liability.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
So does the 360 camera come with the convenience package or just the 801a or maybe in the trailer package? Have seen some conflicting info out there so far.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Code Orange or Oxford White...on the fence.
801A
Power Tech Package
37 Tire Package
Onboard Scale
Spray In bedliner

$82,730