Gen 3 Baja Designs installed - Squadron Pro / S1 Fog Pocket Kits, OnX6 10" Dual Behind the Grill, S2 Dual Rear Bumper dust lights... A Winner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slaptor911

Reaction score
I hadn't seen many reviews or pics on these set ups, so I thought I'd post up some installed shots. The light throw is amazing.

Attachments

• sdie rap.jpg
    sdie rap.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 281
  • grill rap.jpg
    grill rap.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 277
  • bumper rap.jpg
    bumper rap.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 268
  • rear rap.jpg
    rear rap.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

JayRods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the lights, Thanks for sharing the pictures. I've been trying to figure out what color to go with in which position.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Threw my BD from the G2 on this truck. I was hesitant to spend so much on LED lighting since there are such cheap options online....but these things are still rock solid. 6x squadrons, 2x 10" S8 bars, and some S2 reverse lights.

Now I need some XL80 A pillars.

sfpoerccieasl

Reaction score
Any showing beam throw with just high beams on vs with the Onx6's on too?

I want this setup over the 6x Squadrons but fear want be enough beam throw with the grill interference. I can't kind find many pics/vids people running these, tons running the 6 squads though.

Also, are did you wire these 2 together on one Aux switch and they work fine? or on 2 separate ones? Seem's these 2 combined are over 15 amps