Gen 3 Auto Stop Start Removal dash button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck went into production yesterday, and window sticker became available today.
My truck was a dealer order, and like others have found out it shows on my window sticker that the auto stop/start was deleted Automatically.

With that being said does anyone know what happens to the button above the radio to turn it on/off. will it just be a missing or blank button now? Any other models have this removed that shows what they do with the button location.

i’m perfectly ok with it being removed (obviously wasnt my choice ha ha), but empty buttons left on the dash drives me nuts.
Not the end of the world, just would rather not have my $80k look like it’s missing options.

Attachments

• F92D58B3-488E-4757-8B16-E1958FC9F629.jpeg
    F92D58B3-488E-4757-8B16-E1958FC9F629.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 70

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
someone answer this question. Now. I hate auto stop start c r a p.

Yet I do not see it anywhere on the ford build page to choose. I've seen it on window stickers but that's about it.

jeenyus

Reaction score
I wonder if it’s reasonably easy to hook something up to it, like an extra aux switch. Could put a graphic on it and make it function as something just to not have an empty button. Or maybe that would just be more trouble than it’s worth. Idk

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw on the interwebs that they just put electrical tape over the hole, to give it a finished look.
I saw someone got their long awaited Bronco delivery this week and the back seats don't match the front. LOL. Now that is a funny SOB at the factory.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a blank. I'm with you, it would bug me too. My salesman said I could put an "eject" sticker on it...I didn't laugh.