Gen 3 Arrived and just Ceramic Coated DIY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you have up front for the level?
Eibach Springs up front & ProRyde 3 in 1 kit in the rear. Rides better then factory!! The springs alone put the front 1/2 higher the the rear, That was not the look I wanted. So I did the ProRyde 3 in 1 and went 1'' in the rear and it sits perfectly level now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This happened to me! I felt my plastic was prepped properly and I used CarPro eraser before I applied. You're right though. Once it's on and turns white it's near impossible to get off. I reached out to CarPro (Sky's the Limit) and was send the Ultima Tire and Trim. It was a nice gesture, but I wish you could see my cost for replacing all of the plastic bedside caps and other trim (NOT CHEAP). My instruction booklet for CarPro DLux didn't say anything about not applying to textured plastic. Maybe it has been revised since. I still have it.
Interesting. Literally never had this happen. I do think they've always been new every time I've done it. Of course with good prep too.

How long did it take for them to show whiteness? My gen 2 was done the same way from new and looked fantastic for the 1 year I had it.

And no never seen his vids but I'll check them out. I have heard of obsessed though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always loved detail step by step write ups like this. Beautifully done
Thanks it's holding up strong. Had a car in front of me the other day use their washer fluid and it went all over my hood. I just watched it all bead off the hood at 70mph. Was pretty cool.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
Eibach Springs up front & ProRyde 3 in 1 kit in the rear. Rides better then factory!! The springs alone put the front 1/2 higher the the rear, That was not the look I wanted. So I did the ProRyde 3 in 1 and went 1'' in the rear and it sits perfectly level now.
I figured since the front looked higher than usual, why didn’t you go with Deavers springs in the rear to level out the Eibach’s up front? Just curious.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're an OG fan like me.
I am on a well. While we have great quality water, I could still use a filtration system. What is that system and how well does it work?

I was able to zoom in enough see that it is a Sptoless.

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
I am on a well. While we have great quality water, I could still use a filtration system. What is that system and how well does it work?

I was able to zoom in enough see that it is a Sptoless.

Welcome to the rabbit hole

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured since the front looked higher than usual, why didn’t you go with Deavers springs in the rear to level out the Eibach’s up front? Just curious.
$$$$$ I think it rides perfect with he setup I did. But in reality, I guess i will never know if it would have rode better with deavers??