Gen 3 amber parking lights flashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Truck is still at dealership....Been over a week now. The headlight wasn't the only issue, but its sitting at the body shop and has been there for a while now.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the update.
Drivers side for mine is still flickering initially, then as far as I know it stops, I don’t know what it’s doing as I’m driving.

OP
OP
Wallybosch

Wallybosch

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the update.
Drivers side for mine is still flickering initially, then as far as I know it stops, I don’t know what it’s doing as I’m driving.
That’s funny….I have two video’s of mine flickering plus other times when I didn’t record it when I first took delivery… but now I don’t see it doing it? I can’t imagine it just fixed itself? I did have a conversation with the GM at the dealership about a week ago and I sent him the video of the flickering and asked if any other trucks they sold are having the same problem. I just don’t want to take to the dealer and have them say “sorry I can’t fix it if it not flickering” He said he would have his best service tech watch the video and call me if he has ever seen this? Or has any idea what’s going on. I haven’t heard back from him yet. I’ll keep everyone posted if I end up taking it in to them.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well well well.. Seems to be we have the blues here.. oh wait.. there was a code orange who chimed in..
I just took delivery on the 29th, built in March.. Atlas blue... and the pass side is winking at me. at least that's what my GF and I came up with to make me feel a bit better bout it..lol..

:smiley-face-popcorn subscribed and waiting..

don't want to bring into dealer, but it's starting to look like we may have to.
I am going to try the charge/tending thing first as well..

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So is the consensus that it only does it with the parking lights? The parking lights are brighter. When in drive mode they dim to 10% I believe. So it could be that the lights can’t handle the amount of power going to them when in parking mode. You can adjust the brightness with forscan. Some folks had this issue and reducing the brightness stopped the flicker. If anyone wants to try the reduced brightness I can get you the values. Not saying it’s the fix but an option.