Gen 3 SOLD-ADD Bomber front and rear Baja Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Attachments

• front.jpeg
    front.jpeg
    331 KB · Views: 394
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more question. How does the lighting work or integrate with the factory rigid lights once they are removed? Am I able to reuse the fog light switch that the one pair of rigids are on today? I would assume the other set of rigids that are on the up fitter switch is no biggie and would work like any aftermarket lights.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more question. How does the lighting work or integrate with the factory rigid lights once they are removed? Am I able to reuse the fog light switch that the one pair of rigids are on today? I would assume the other set of rigids that are on the up fitter switch is no biggie and would work like any aftermarket lights.
Specialty performance sells a harness to use the fog light switch to operate the bumper lights. I believe it’s pretty cheap. I have all my lights wired to Aux 3 and 4 currently and it works well.