Gen 3 “Auto” Folding Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone with a Gen 3 here can tell me if Auto folding side mirrors can be activated when locking/unlocking the truck with the key - without the need to use the button on the door arm rest to fold them.

I believe Lariat trims can enable this in the menu settings of the infotainment system. Here is a video link for reference:

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Still looking for a definite answer on this from a Gen 3 owner if possible.

OP
OP
G3Rap

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a gen 3. I turned them on from the big screen settings.
Oh nice! Well that makes things a lot clearer. Your Avatar looked like a Gen 2 so assumed wrong… my bad lol

So, the mirrors do in fact fold when you lock and then unfold when you unlock with the key fob?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Oh nice! Well that makes things a lot clearer. Your Avatar looked like a Gen 2 so assumed wrong… my bad lol

So, the mirrors do in fact fold when you lock and then unfold when you unlock with the key fob?
YES!