GEN 1 Gen 2 wheels on a Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flynford

Reaction score
I like the look of the 13' bead-lock wheels with the large 6 holes on the Gen-1s. The early Gen-1 wheels are nice but the later Gen-1 wheels are a bit nicer in my opinion.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even better that its and Ingot Silver SuperCrew! Looks excellent. Thanks for the pic.

What is your suspension set up? I'm on mid perch, but your looks a bit taller in the front than mine.

Last edited:

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even better that its and Ingot Silver SuperCrew! Looks excellent. Thanks for the pic.

What is your suspension set up? I'm on mid perch, but your looks a bit taller in the front than mine
@602Raptor Mine is exactly the same. All stock on mid perch.

brodon

Reaction score
This is a slightly old thread so sorry for bumping it, but I am hoping to clarify the TMPS situation when swapping wheels between years. I actually want to put gen 1 beadlocks on my gen 2 truck. For those of you who have swapped wheels, did your original TPMS sensors work okay on the new wheels?