GEN 2 Gen 2 Weird engine noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FQraptor

Reaction score
Hello, this my first post on here trying to get help to solve this issue im having with my 2018 ford raptor engine noise i have no odea where it is coming from, when the car warms up the sound get lower. Can someone help please? I didn’t take it to the dealer yet i hope one of you guys knows the solution.

https://youtube.com/shorts/L-wYCp8EUyQ

OP
OP
F

FQraptor

Reaction score
The car is 2018, i have corsa exhaust and corsa air intake and a tune. I started to hear that noise after i installed the corsa exhaust.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The car is 2018, i have corsa exhaust and corsa air intake and a tune. I started to hear that noise after i installed the corsa exhaust.

Have you double checked all of your fasteners for proper torque and verified that the exhaust isn’t grounding out (touching other components) anywhere? Noises will often resonate, making the source of the noise more difficult to isolate.

OP
OP
F

FQraptor

Reaction score
Tomorrow i’ll go to a local shop to see if they know whats going on. If not i am going to dealership. But i have the exhaust installed more than year ago i used to to hear it low in the cold weather but now it’s getting loud and noticeable i hope it’s not the turbos that making the sound. And i have the stock down pipes on the car.

OP
OP
F

FQraptor

Reaction score
Now the noise has gone, i went to the dealership to get my car serviced and i showed him the video because of course when i arrived there the car didn’t make a noise so he told me it is the starter motor.