Gen 2 Upfitter Switch Tailgate Release Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty sure I sent the money , let me know if you didn't see it

Haven’t received anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

having trouble finding the upfitter wiring by the passenger door. can you offer some better pics or instructions please?

Believe we chatted via Email. Hope the lineX job came out great!

georgesr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t received anything yet.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Believe we chatted via Email. Hope the lineX job came out great!

Nope that was not me. I know where the up wires are. I was just having problems figuring out Paypal. I tried to send the monmey and then it didn't work. I had to be signed into paypal before I clicked on your link. When I did it the other way it didn't send the money. never had that problem before.

should have gotten it now. though as I recieved a shipping notification.

shawn

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my kit yesterday, now just waiting for the truck to come in. Fast shipping, great communication with the OP, and a very well put together kit.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Props for the op. Very well packaged kit and great instructions. Easily worth the asking price.

Completely agree. Easy to complete and well planned out instructions with pictures for those that are handicapped by words.

Well priced too. I love being able to hit the switch to drop the tailgate.