Gen 2 Upfitter Switch Tailgate Release Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered! Was just looking at upfitter switch labels, maybe it would be possible to include a perfect fitting label for the tailgate release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered! Was just looking at upfitter switch labels, maybe it would be possible to include a perfect fitting label for the tailgate release?

That’s actually a pretty solid idea. Let me see what I can get done!

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed today. Worked perfectly. Can confirm tailgate will not open while in motion. Also if you hit the switch while in motion and stop the tailgate still won’t open (that’s a good thing).

I have a ‘19 Raptor and my upfitter wires were taped up REALLY well under the hood. Someone was being paid by the foot of tape the day my truck was put together.

Only snag was the kick panel cover had a screw holding it in place in the upper right hand corner. I didn’t pull that hard and it sheared right off. You can see the little cross shaped threads on the panel and the matching shape on the kick panel area.

My AUX 6 wires were smaller than 22awg and that was the smallest stripper I had. Made stripping them a bit of a chore but nothing huge.

No big deal, it went back together just fine and doesn’t move or rattle.

3eb454537266faaeacb6adc60e7543b6.jpg

264fca56bfed8556f76c72b75fd5b211.jpg

Thank you for a great product and easy to follow directions!

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EASTER BLOWOUT SALE!! A must have for 2017 and up 802A Raptors!

Any orders placed this weekend will automatically include the signature $0.00 discount!