Gen 2 Upfitter Switch Tailgate Release Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Ruby

Really appreciate the pride you take in your work. Just to give anyone else a heads up- I sent payment via PayPal at 9:08pm and got a "Thank you" email from Brendan at 9:09pm; he got the package in the mail the next morning and I had it in hand a couple days later. The instructions are phenomenal and the connections are all done really well. All in all, really impressed with everything and cant wait to get it installed! Thanks, brother!

(And for anyone else, please take note Ruby is off slaying dragons until the end of February- no doubt he'll get caught up quick on orders when he returns.)
Ruby is off slaying dragons until the end of February- no doubt he'll get caught up quick on orders when he returns.)

Deployed means

Saving the world

Which is litterly what he is doing.
God's speed Ruby!
Psalm 91

Y'all are awesome. Almost makes me wanna cry! Nothing makes things easier like knowing there's support for you back home. I really appreciate the kind words and support from all. I truly means a lot. Luckily it'll be a quick trip this time!

Last edited:

Drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished install- about 30 mins taking my time and enjoying 3 strong beers. Incredibly easy instal and extremely happy with the product. Really well done, @Ruby !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoustonTexas

Reaction score
Y'all are awesome. Almost makes me wanna cry! Nothing makes things easier like knowing there's support for you back home. I really appreciate the kind words and support from all. I truly means a lot. Luckily it'll be a quick trip this time!
Be safe and thank you for your service!

OP
OP
Ruby

Ruby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Home sweet home!

All orders placed while I was away have been shipped! We’re back to same day shipping! Thanks for everyone’s patience and support!

tlnt60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your service! Payment made and excited to support small businesses! Thank you!

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a one year only option—2017 802A? Or 2017 and up (2018, 2019) 802A?