Gen 2 to Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeepSeaMofo423

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find! But come on guys… Gen 1 better than a Gen 2… that is almost comical! It like saying a Gen 2 is better than a Gen 3…. We all have our favorites but the trucks are not even comparable from each Gen to Gen! The Gen 2 to Gen 3 is not even as much of a reach as saying a Gen 1 to Gen 2 has better overall performance! Just my opinion… and wait Ford’s lol! Nice find though!

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find! But come on guys… Gen 1 better than a Gen 2… that is almost comical! It like saying a Gen 2 is better than a Gen 3…. We all have our favorites but the trucks are not even comparable from each Gen to Gen! The Gen 2 to Gen 3 is not even as much of a reach as saying a Gen 1 to Gen 2 has better overall performance! Just my opinion… and wait Ford’s lol! Nice find though!
That's not just your opinion it's a fact.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
It’s kind of like when Apple comes out with a new iPhone and says this is the best iPhone yet…well duh! Why the hell would someone buy something new when the previous model is better? ‍

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score

That's not just your opinion it's a fact.

It’s kind of like when Apple comes out with a new iPhone and says this is the best iPhone yet…well duh! Why the hell would someone buy something new when the previous model is better? ‍
I believe a lot of people say better and what they probably mean is better suited to match personal preference.