Gen 2 to Bronco Raptor for Daily Driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
The only way to make the Raptor better is to put a removable top on it.
The Bronco is cute and fun to drive, but the Raptor fits fine on Razor Trails ;)

Parking?? That’s a personal problem, No Offense of Course. All of my ChildRens learned to Parallel Park the Raptor for their driving tests in a Gen1 W/O a 360 camera.
Parking problems are a “Training Issue” or can be solved with Ranch Hand Bumpers and Cattle Guards ;)

FYI there are 3-spots available for the March BunMan Adventures, Raptor Parking and StarFucks Advanced Drive-Threwww Training School. :driver::driver::driver:

A “March Only” Bonus Add-On to yhe above Training Course is the….
How to Load Your Raptor Up with a Bunch of Rescue/Recovery Gear that you Will Never Use, but look Kool having, taking up your already limited bed space;)

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only way to make the Raptor better is to put a removable top on it.
The Bronco is cute and fun to drive, but the Raptor fits fine on Razor Trails ;)

Parking?? That’s a personal problem, No Offense of Course. All of my ChildRens learned to Parallel Park the Raptor for their driving tests in a Gen1 W/O a 360 camera.
Parking problems are a “Training Issue” or can be solved with Ranch Hand Bumpers and Cattle Guards ;)

FYI there are 3-spots available for the March BunMan Adventures, Raptor Parking and StarFucks Advanced Drive-Threwww Training School. :driver::driver::driver:

A “March Only” Bonus Add-On to yhe above Training Course is the….
How to Load Your Raptor Up with a Bunch of Rescue/Recovery Gear that you Will Never Use, but look Kool having, taking up your already limited bed space;)
I agree that parking can be a training issue but depending on where you live it may not always be possible with a raptor due to size of spots and availability of parking spots....In the Northeast cities like NY and Philly it can be a real challenge and sometimes just impossible to park a full size crew cab, add in the raptor width and that gets even harder.....I have driven my prior white 2019 raptor to DC and Boston and was able to park (had to research first which parking garages it would fit and plan accordingly) but it would be impossible in NYC and nearly impossible in certain parking garages in Philly...I envy those in places like Texas where parking spots are much bigger and more available and less parking garages with low clearance