Gen 2 to Bronco Raptor for Daily Driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Was looking at Broncos for the wife and off load her Range Rover. It does not compare to a Gen 2. If you want more "cargo" room, get a bed cover or canopy. Kids will not be that small much longer, our boys are 10 and 11. Not a lot of leg room in the Bronco back seat.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just swapped from Bronco (badlands stick) to Raptor Gen 2, I have frequently gone back and forth between F150 and Jeep vehicles....have 3 little kids.

While the bronco was a blast and better DD than the Raptor (for parking, maneuvering in city...I had to drive frequently into Philly), the raptor blows it away in terms of space and comfort as well as usability of a bed.

I do have a Tesla model S as my DD so having the Gen 2 is perfect in my setup but if I only had one and was driving in a city frequently then I would go with a bronco (maybe not bronco raptor as those are really wide...then again it is mostly the length of the F150 that makes it hard to park)