Gen 2 Sunroof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorTrain

Reaction score
It’s a common problem in 2018 Raptors. The parts in the track fail unfortunately. I hope in my 21 Raptor (when I get my truck) the problem is addressed. My 18 did the same thing and I called the dealership to ask about my warranty and they told me that my warranty was expiring the very next day, so I left work and drove straight to the dealership 10 minutes before they closed and they were nice enough to get me in and cover it under the last 10 minutes of my warranty.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15FA868A-444E-45B3-B5E3-1FA8A9876A7A.jpeg09E6F61E-1A2D-42AE-B783-3E86107C6CB9.jpegWell ****, add me to the club. This just happened on my 2017 with 49k miles.
Super scared the glass will crack as it now looks bent under stress.

MtopRaptor

Reaction score
Having issues with my sunroof on my 2018. It’s been going on for a while and it’s just getting worse. I’ve watched countless videos on cleaning the rubber and lubing everything. still driving down the road, it creeks and rattles non stop.
Anyone know of a fix? Ive taken it to the dealer and they have no clue what to do. It opens and closes fine. Just rattles like crazy.
Take he rubber trim off above the driver and passenger window, have a look at the plastic tracks, mine were cracked