Gen 2 Running Boards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lumadar

Reaction score
So I got a set of GEN 2 running boards today as part of a combo in buying some GEN 2 take off wheels and tires and much to my dismay the mounting points do NOT match the GEN 1 truck's running boards. I would REALLY like to make these work as I love the "Raptor" cut out in the GEN 2 boards.

Has anyone modified either the boards or the mounting points on the truck to make them work?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I got a set of GEN 2 running boards today as part of a combo in buying some GEN 2 take off wheels and tires and much to my dismay the mounting points do NOT match the GEN 1 truck's running boards. I would REALLY like to make these work as I love the "Raptor" cut out in the GEN 2 boards.

Has anyone modified either the boards or the mounting points on the truck to make them work?

I picked up a pair a year ago. Had my fabrication guy look at doing some custom brackets. The cost was going to be too much and he said do to the offset bracket it may not be that sturdy.

That being said, I have some GEN SCAB running boards for sale lol.