Gen 2 Returning to stock (ADD bumper, Fox 3.0's, RPG Bump Kit, Deavers...etc)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jesus you've done it all to that machine. Looks great. Whats left?? youre right....the only thing left is to strip it back down to stock and start again.

policedutchdog

Reaction score
I really want those Deaver springs but unsure about whether the +3 or +2 will work the best. I really don't want to get into having to change out my front springs. Did you change your front spring and does the truck still sit level. I'm here in LA and pretty close to you so can pick them up.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want those Deaver springs but unsure about whether the +3 or +2 will work the best. I really don't want to get into having to change out my front springs. Did you change your front spring and does the truck still sit level. I'm here in LA and pretty close to you so can pick them up.
The +3 deavers with the +2 shackles he’s selling will keep you at stock height. This is a great setup because if you add weight to the back you can just swap back to stock shackles and raise your truck 1”. That’s what I had to do when I put a 2 spare chase rack in.

OP
OP
Codyw

Codyw

Reaction score
The +3 deavers with the +2 shackles he’s selling will keep you at stock height. This is a great setup because if you add weight to the back you can just swap back to stock shackles and raise your truck 1”. That’s what I had to do when I put a 2 spare chase rack in.

@policedutchdog exactly what @Dustan said. It really is a nice setup, and stays at stock ride height. I levelled the front by adjusting the preload on the fox 3.0's.

OP
OP
Codyw

Codyw

Reaction score
Most of the parts have been uninstalled, just waiting for them to be cleaned up so I can post clear pictures.