GEN 2 Gen 2 Rear Bumper Color Match?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoFasterrr

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm a proud new owner of a Raptor and unfortunately, I now have a dented/scratched left rear bumper. I just received a new OEM bumper today in the mail, however it's flat black and not the gray flake. Cross referenced the VIN online before buying, but that didn't matter. Two Ford dealers later I'm reaching out to the real Pro's here.

Is there a color code or paint scheme to color match the new bumper to the existing ones?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could probably call a body shop and they could look it up for you.

OP
OP
G

GoFasterrr

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah, I'm waiting on the collision center at a local stealership to call back as well, but I'm an impatient SOB lol. I'll try one of those too, but thought Ford would have a quick answer.

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might be eggshell. Probably close to Satin. I just remember watching a video on someone who repainted their wheel arch and used satin and said it was almost a perfect match. I have not done this personally.

Cant find the video though...sorry.

@dilmorecg Thanks! I ordered a paint kit with an eggshell clear coat, but am going to call them back to see if they can modify the clear.

OP
OP
G

GoFasterrr

Reaction score
@dilmorecg Thanks! Yeah, I saw that too and was able to change the clearcoat to satin before they shipped it. Saw on another thread too about it being a satin finish. Appreciate the help!