Gen 2 Raptors w/ Fox 3.0 Upgrade - Chime In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking to get a set of the new 3.0 Fox Shocks for my Gen 2. Does anyone have them installed yet and if so can you provide some feedback?

Was thinking of doing those with some upgraded arms and bump stop upgrades. Would love to hear from anyone who has them already.

Thanks!

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Kings and they are great. Mine are coming off in 1-2 months if anyone is considering the upgrade. I am upgrading.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Fox Factory Race 3.0 shocks have been our number one option for upgraded on the Gen 2 trucks. You have the ability to make it ride like a Cadillac on the street and then dial it for some serious off-road action. If you have any more questions or are interested in some package savings, please let me know and we can help get you setup!

JeremyG

Reaction score
I have tried both the Icon and fox 3.0 on my truck and both have 100% improvement off-road. I ended up sticking with the rpg tuned fox 3.0 that gives me the stock feel I liked of the stock fox but gives me the adjustments and improvements for off-road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk