Gen 2 Raptor wheel/paddle shifter kit introduced!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brink

Reaction score
Nothing that I'm aware of.
sweet, the price difference is insane. like ~$300+!

so the $355 price includes harness and circuit boards the boards just won't ship until august? how fast are the paddle shifts?

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
So after checking your site, I’m a little confused with the right side ok button. I use that to choose everything in the dash screen. How are you able to select options in the dash screen without an ok button

Also the part number for the steering wheel seems to show that it comes with the switches/buttons on the wheel, but you s\give part numbers for needed switch packs. Why?

Last edited:

Primez

Reaction score
There are two models of clock springs for 2017+. One for “heated” wheels and one without. My guess is that the two blank pin slots are because the clock springs you reference are the non heated wheels. The correct clock spring would probably solve your issue of not having enough pins.

I’m throwing this info out there because if your module supported heated wheel functions, it would’ve been an instant purchase for me. No hesitation. Even still... I’m considering using your modules to save the hassle then just wire up some relays for the heated wheel functions.

HL3Z-14A664-B

Sunder

Reaction score
There are two models of clock springs for 2017+. One for “heated” wheels and one without. My guess is that the two blank pin slots are because the clock springs you reference are the non heated wheels. The correct clock spring would probably solve your issue of not having enough pins.

I’m throwing this info out there because if your module supported heated wheel functions, it would’ve been an instant purchase for me. No hesitation. Even still... I’m considering using your modules to save the hassle then just wire up some relays for the heated wheel functions.

HL3Z-14A664-B
Ditto here. I did go ahead and get the harness kit a couple months ago, got the clock spring, got the right switch packs, and when I got the Gen2 Raptor wheel, I was surprised it was a Heated wheel! I have not installed it yet because it’s been so cold here in WI.

Now I want to enable the heated wheel so bad! I mean, I’ll even go so far as to tap into a positive & negative wires and drill a small push button switch into the underside of the wheel to turn it on & off! I don’t need it integrated into Sync (although I have done the Sync3 conversation/upgrade already and maybe could use Forscan to enable it.)

I am just concerned about how hot it will get unregulated. I have some electrical skills, but if anyone has the smarts to figure this out, I’d love to help test the design!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk