Gen 2 Raptor wheel/paddle shifter kit introduced!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
This kit will allow you to use the Gen 2 Raptor Steering wheel on your 11-14 Raptor and allow for the paddle shifters to work.

Pricing for the new wheel kits!
For a switch pack harness kit which will be a pair of switch packs and the harness required to install into a 17+ Raptor wheel will be $425.00. You will have to supply your own Raptor steering wheel, 2015+ clock spring and air bag.
Ford part numbers:
Wheel - HL3Z-3600-BA
Clock Spring - HL3Z-14A664-A
Air Bag - FL3Z-15043B13-AB

Or you can order a ready to install wheel kit for $900, you will have to supply your own air bag as we don't have the ability to ship hazardous items.

Currently we have 9 kits in stock ready to ship and more available end of March.

Email [email protected] for info/ordering.

steeringwheelcover.jpg

scootr2200

Reaction score
That's pretty cool!

Are you able to utilize the heated steering wheel function that comes in some steering wheels?

Mickey

OP
OP
4DRHTRD

4DRHTRD

Reaction score
That's pretty cool!

Are you able to utilize the heated steering wheel function that comes in some steering wheels?

Mickey
Right now it doesn't look like it, I'm checking a different clock spring just in case. I need one that has all 16 pins active, the one I have has 14.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Is $900 + ($120 for airbag: https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-driver-air-bag-fl3z15043b13ab ) all I'd need to do this? Can't believe airbags are that cheap.

Semi-related question....would I be able to make response time quicker on manual shift mode with a tune?

And yet another question, I don't know how airbags are triggered (is decel sensor in bag itself, or does it receive data from vehicle?)...but can you tell me how it's designed such that airbag will certainly fire in a wreck?

Last edited:

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that is awesome. I did this on my own, but could not get the left side of the wheel to work. Can I order just the harness?

Edit: did not read. Will be ordering. I knew someone could do this to have all the buttons working.