GEN 2 RAPTOR - T STYLE FULL SCREEN RADIO UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents, I own a 2019 RAPTOR with B& O.. Love the truck and Yes I love the GEN 3s, but cant justify getting in a pile of debt unless it had the BIG V8.. so with that said i figure i would throw good MONEY for a STERO upgrade.. I could not find much on the forums for T style i believe they are called - FULL SCREEN ANDROID HEAD UNITS.. I see there are about 2 or 3 models but not from BIG NAMES...

Anyone recommend one that works with B&O, and controls on stiring wheel?? THanks

ZTrail_King77

Reaction score
Man that would be cool to go to a bigger Hmi for all my control….would be interesting to see what people have found. I’m to lazy to do the research lol

OP
OP
blademan

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that would be cool to go to a bigger Hmi for all my control….would be interesting to see what people have found. I’m to lazy to do the research lol
Yea it would// I have done the some research and it seems these systems are not perfect and have issues.. Most people that have gotten this large T screen is because their raptors did not have the premium audio system with controls, etc.. so it was a MUCH BETTER OPTION even with the T SCREEN ISSUES(like delays, loosing certain functions, etc

I was just trying to find the better options but does not appear to be a real good one.... I dont want to buy a 1500-even 2500 new head unit and have issues with steering control, or have problems with my AC controls, etc.etc

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most here seem to be running the Phoenix PX6 with Sergey's custom firmware. Here is a huge thread on it: