Gen 2 Raptor KILLER Rigid Fog Light Kit deal..(Very Limited Quantities)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We were able to secure a limited amount of the Rigid Fog Kit 41610 which Rigid is discontinuing because they replaced their old model SAE light that comes with the kit with their new PRO model SAE. Other than that, the rest of the kit is current. It has a pair of Driving Pro lights as well as a pair of Flood.

We got these at such a great deal, we wanted to pass that deal along to YOU. So we opened up the limitations and are letting you swap out some pieces! Again, the Driving and flood lights are the same current models that cost $659.18 alone. Just for the 2 pairs of lights. The entire kit though is only $574. That includes those lights, the SAE lights which are still just fine. They just released a new model. Additional top mount brackets which you would want and the Raptor mounts which wouldn't do you any good.

You can also add our plug n play harness and for those who really want the new SAE lights... you can still get those as a trade up as well! To showcase what a deal this is, we put together some charts. Hopefully these showcase how much you are saving.

Rigid still has a lifetime warranty on their lights too!

These are very limited, so don't wait to long.

Here is a link to the selectable kits on our site-

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a set! I was leaning towards the bezel set w/ Baja Designs lights from offroad alliance, but this is just too good of a deal to pass up! I had RIGID lights on my 2014 and they were still going strong when I sold that truck ~1.5 weeks ago.

I'll post back with pics once these are installed.
Now for a deal on some backup lights! :cheers:

Also-- THANK YOU!

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered a set! I was leaning towards the bezel set w/ Baja Designs lights from offroad alliance, but this is just too good of a deal to pass up! I had RIGID lights on my 2014 and they were still going strong when I sold that truck ~1.5 weeks ago.

I'll post back with pics once these are installed.
Now for a deal on some backup lights! :cheers:

Also-- THANK YOU!
Awesome! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We can't wait to see the pics!

Did you want any assistance with picking out your backup lights? Our Rigid SR-L Rear Kit is probably our best seller for reverse lighting kits.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have for us. We would love the opportunity to earn your business on your reverse kit, as well.

Thanks!
-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Sidney! How does the brightness on those lights compare to the kit here w/ RIGID Pro spot lights?

I had RIGID Pro D-Series flood lights in the ADD bumper on my Gen1 and they were plenty bright for backing up. I'm open to the smaller SR-L lights, but am concerned the output isn't bright enough. What would be cool to see is a comparison of the backup camera view taken at night w/ stock, SR-L, and the Pro-D lights.

Do you have pictures showing comparisons between the different versions--either from the backup camera or just in general showing a comparison in output?

Last edited:

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found somewhat what I am looking for on your YouTube channel. It would be super helpful to have these one the product pages and to include what the reverse camera view looks like from inside the cab.

Here are the RIGID SR-L lights:
9EC3C21C-FE32-4D91-A7B6-60200B76451F.jpeg

Here are the RIGID Pro D-Series lights:
C4518DD2-4071-4627-A12E-AD1FDB3060E5.jpeg

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you, Sidney! How does the brightness on those lights compare to the kit here w/ RIGID Pro spot lights?

I had RIGID Pro D-Series flood lights in the ADD bumper on my Gen1 and they were plenty bright for backing up. I'm open to the smaller SR-L lights, but am concerned the output isn't bright enough. What would be cool to see is a comparison of the backup camera view taken at night w/ stock, SR-L, and the Pro-D lights.
The SR-L lights are pretty bright, and I don't think you will be disappointed.
You are correct that I do have some videos on these lights, but they aren't from the camera view. That would be a really good idea for that, so I will pass it on to my videographer and John.

Did you want me to help you get your order put together for the SR-L Rear Kit?

-Sidney
(317) 934-6778

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Sidney. Not yet! I just sold my Gen1 and purchased this Gen2 ~2 weeks ago. I jumped on the front-end light kit because the sale was too good to pass up, but I want to space out my add-on purchases a little bit.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you, Sidney. Not yet! I just sold my Gen1 and purchased this Gen2 ~2 weeks ago. I jumped on the front-end light kit because the sale was too good to pass up, but I want to space out my add-on purchases a little bit.
No problem. I completely understand.
Whenever you are ready to start looking at another purchase, let me know and I will gladly assist in any way I can.

~Sidney @ SPV Parts

RDR2019

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BC9C7A1E-90A0-46F6-B637-11B407F91A41.jpeg
Lights installed and they work really well! The add-on wire harness was super easy to use and made the install a walk in the park.

Be sure to test the switch wires with a multimeter to make sure the ones you’re grabbing are in fact the powered wires—mine were located backwards from even the instructions included in the supplemental manual provided with the truck.

Thanks for all of the help! Next month will be reverse lights!

-RDR

Attachments

• 2B174BEC-A7FF-45BF-93C9-E302256E5A2F.jpeg
    2B174BEC-A7FF-45BF-93C9-E302256E5A2F.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 32
  • D862534C-B315-4E75-B9B8-D2C37BF39E95.jpeg
    D862534C-B315-4E75-B9B8-D2C37BF39E95.jpeg
    275.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 11C3EFAD-25FB-4567-9170-AE13F94B774D.jpeg
    11C3EFAD-25FB-4567-9170-AE13F94B774D.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 5F50D487-E572-4DD7-B328-7DD5D7E052F5.jpeg