GEN 2 Gen 2 pro eagle jack no drill bed mounting plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Standard 2 ton jack mount here. I haven’t mounted it yet I hope it fits, I’m going to be getting it done next month is my plan.

Quiker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any tips on bed bolt removal and replacement on a 2017? Is it torx 50 plus? Will I have to replace the bolt or can it be re-used?

Hey guys - I'm just doing this - Is it s T50? I have the spray in bed liner - so not sure if it's not a T50 or if the liner in the bolt head is giving me grief.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys - I'm just doing this - Is it s T50? I have the spray in bed liner - so not sure if it's not a T50 or if the liner in the bolt head is giving me grief.

It’s a Torx plus size. If you use a T50 be real careful, it’ll strip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
What is everyone doing with the pro eagle handle and jack extension? Am I the only one who thinks it is wired that the mount made by pro eagle does not have a builtin solutions? I find it weird that they sell the mount but no where for the stuff that comes with the jack. Any ideas would be helpful, I’m thinking build right bed rack but honestly I don’t care for it that much.