Gen 2 parts- MBRP catback, rock rails, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, got a few things up for grabs. I would prefer a local sale as most of the items are big and shipping would be a pain and at your expense.

MBRP catback exhaust- MBRP S5263304
$700, paid 1k and some tax for it.

Less then 2k miles so it's already broken in. Reason for selling is that, for me, too much cabin noise. I don't mind it when I'm alone driving, but the gf was complaining so swapped to a Corsa sport system.

4 non beadlock wheels and tires in perfect condition off a 2020, 4k miles on them- $1800 obo

2020 stock intercooler- make an offer

2020 stock bumper- ordered a Mojave frame cut, once its delivered and installed the stock one will be up for grabs- make an offer

Rock rails/side steps. I upgraded to an AMP Research Powerstep so no need for these anymore. Perfect condition- make an offer

All items are located outside of Richmond, VA. I am will to drive a short distance to assist anyone coming from a ways out. Thanks for looking

94fd6757544b2c3e33d534241372aa8c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk