Gen 2 Owners..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I picked up my new Raptor a week ago today and I have not driven my ‘18 BMW X5 M since. I will be taking the Raptor to Utah next weekend!

I didn't drive my MB GLS63 for three months after I bought my Raptor - ended up selling it two weeks ago.

NHbeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now FRF is the perfect spot to talk Gen2, but there is always another place that is all about the Gen2s - GEN 2 FORD RAPTOR FORUM

Just thought I would let you know. ;)
Someone got some sand in their ******* because I posted on "Their Gen 1" forum.
It made me think, why have a completely separate forum for Gen 2?
Why a separate forum for a next gen vehicle?
I can't think of any other forum that makes, the leap, over such a differentiation as a model change.
I'm sure someone will point out the exception. BUT
There are so many, from Vettes to Civics, that simply add a few new sub forums.
Why not here?
Everyone knows that Silver is faster than Blue. <<< is that the reason?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Someone got some sand in their ******* because I posted on "Their Gen 1" forum.
It made me think, why have a completely separate forum for Gen 2?
Why a separate forum for a next gen vehicle?
I can't think of any other forum that makes, the leap, over such a differentiation as a model change.
I'm sure someone will point out the exception. BUT
There are so many, from Vettes to Civics, that simply add a few new sub forums.
Why not here?
Everyone knows that Silver is faster than Blue. <<< is that the reason?

There is a gen 2 section, just as there is a gen 1. I created the gen 2 forum awhile ago, especially when gen 1 and gen 2 owners weren't getting along. It's still up and running just because.

There are a ton of forums out there that are for gen specific forum. I own 2 mustang gen forums, 2 Chevy truck gen specific forums, and all 4 are successful. There are plenty more out there 2. Not sure where you been looking online, but there a ton out there.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I now FRF is the perfect spot to talk Gen2, but there is always another place that is all about the Gen2s - GEN 2 FORD RAPTOR FORUM

Just thought I would let you know. ;)

Multiple attempts to join FRF2 without success. Able to input my info but the final step, receiving an email so I can confirm never comes. Have resent the email a dozen times without success. Yes, I checked to make sure I typed my email address correctly.