Gen 2 Owners..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghstfce

Reaction score
I have a 2019 raptor. I recently upgraded intercooler to Wagner competition spec. Stage 2 cold air intake from AFE and AWE 0FG complete exhaust system oh and blowout valve (electric). I also got the Cobb accessport and installed the stage 2 sport map. I reached out to Cobb and they stated their maps are only calibrated to their Cobb parts and not others.
My question is... does anyone know of a company out there or a team that can do my tune so that it fits my upgraded parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Ghstfce Are you just spamming every Cobb thread you find? What’s wrong with the tune? Why did you reach out to Cobb?

Last edited:

Armando D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I am a new member, I have a question regarding new tires...

Blasted through the stock Bridgestones at 33k miles, 2018 gen 2 any suggestions? Not crazy about supporting Goodyear was leaning towards Nitto...

roundup

Reaction score
Evening y’all. Starting to look for a Raptor. Of the 2019/20 builds, were they able to escape the chopstick chip shortage that affected so many others? Thanks.