Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

GEN 2 Owners In Huntsville Alabama

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by 96redvettelt4, Jan 12, 2019.

1. justcozz

justcozz Full Access Member

I went to Akins in GA to buy mine. Woody Anderson was charging a $10K markup and I got $4K off MSRP at Akins as a walk-in without negotiating. They also did great on my trade in, which didn't hurt. I've had horrible luck/ service from Woody Anderson in the past with my previous Raptor.

I'm over in Madison if anyone else is nearby.

2. VinnieDeutsch

VinnieDeutsch Member

Is that you I keep seeing on Old Big Cove and Taylor over here in the Owens Cross Roads and Hampton Cove area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Chris Thomas

Chris Thomas Member

Took delivery of my 2019 Raptor. I live in Hampton Cove, currently in Afghanistan. So, Feb 2020 if you see an Agate Black SuperCrew cruising around...give a wave.

4. Atlas

Atlas Member

I’m over in Harvest, just got a 2018 Shelby Baja Raptor to use as the daily.

5. dblack

dblack Member

Not in Huntsville, but not too far from you guys. I'm down in Birmingham (really Pelham).

I bought from Long Lewis River Region (in Prattville), but they may be affiliated with Long Lewis Muscle Shoals. Long Lewis River Region was the 4th dealership I went to and they were great to work with. I would highly recommend them.

@Sir_Phil I can provide my salesman's name if you think you may be interested.

6. justcozz

justcozz Full Access Member

A little late on this one... I avoid the Hampton Cove area as much as possible. There are several magnetic gray Gen-2's around Huntsville though. I am seeing tons of Raptors here lately.