Gen 2 mini underseat storage in gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arsehle

Reaction score
Just picked up my gen 3 and I miss the rear under seat storage from the gen 2. The skinny one that does not impact the floor space with the seats up. Anyone tried putting the gen 2 cubby in the gen 3 ?

Lane2018

Southern Raptor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hitting on an older post… But if the Gen 2 will fit on Gen 3, I have one I removed from my 2018. It’s free to the first person who PM’s their shipping address. I’m feeling generous so I’ll even pay reasonable shipping costs for an “established” member (Someone who posts regularly and didn’t join in the last 2 days..lol). Id rather see it used than just sitting in my garage.

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 15

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the short version that is on the passenger side that I don't need. Just bought the set and only needed the large section. Let me know if someone wants it

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the long section for tow straps. I had to drill and tap threads for the fasteners to go in place. There were existing holes but not treads. The short side would not fit due to 400watt inverter.