Gen 2 leafs on Gen 1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon, I searched but came up empty.

I’m wondering if the Gen 2 leafs will fit on a Gen 1? Not quite ready to do Deaver at the moment, and found a pair of 2019 Gen 2 takeoffs with 8,000 miles on them. They’re in much better shape than my Gen 1 leafs with 130,000 miles on them. I can’t find anything online that says the leafs are different, but when looking at aftermarket leaf packs they are clearly marketed as Gen 1 or Gen 2 fittment.

just wondering if the OEM leafs are interchangeable between generations? Thanks for any help/advice.

-David

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't think so. The Gen 2 weighs a lot less so those leafs should be softer.

If you call literally any one of the major shops that does a lot of Raptor work (long list) and ask nicely you should be able to get a set of Gen 1 take offs for the cost of shipping.

Also post here in WTB and in the Facebook groups. Plenty of guys may just give you their takeoffs if you ask nicely.

OP
OP
98rangerdave

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all, I’ll hold off on running the wrong parts and save a few extra paychecks for a proper set of deavers.

side note, anyone know about Atlas? How do they measure up to deaver? Pricing looks a few hundred less compare to the deaver counterpart.

thanks for the input.

OP
OP
98rangerdave

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the update, I actually was able to land a great deal on the ICON 95220 leaf pack so I ordered those this week. Looking forward to installing them.