Gen 2 Ingot Silver thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have mud flaps on the front? If so what brand/model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermind, I see in another thread that you have the weather tech mud flaps. Truck looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my silver.

Beside an old Gen 1 that's parked in my condo:

1.jpg

Got it home and got right to work putting stuff on. City + 3 is my setting on Pedal Commander:

2.jpg

The center console is gynormous! Organizer is a must.

3.jpg

Went with the Peragon tonneau cover. Can't speak to how it holds up but the fit and finish are top notch, and install was a breeze (90 minutes by myself). With their optional no drill / clamp-style rail mount, it really is a slick install:

4.jpg

4-2.jpg

Undercover swing case on the driver's side with my tools and recovery gear. I may get one for the passenger side as well.

5.jpg

I can't imagine why anyone would not get the tailgate step! It is so useful. And the LED bed lighting is brighter than I was expecting.

6.jpg

I don't mind the stock wheels actually, they seem to go ok with the silver.

7.jpg

I've got a few more small things to do - PDP mudflaps, mirror tap for radar detector, etc.

The Forscan changes are awesome and make the truck so much nicer to live with. Many of them (like Lincoln mirrors, secure idle, using outer halos as DRL for instance) should come standard from factory!

Have a 1000 mile road trip planned for next weekend and will post driving impressions separately.

Anyway you can update those so we can see them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free