Gen 2 Ingot Silver thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if Google's started to limit the sharing of photos... hmm. I changed album permissions too, let me know if the original photos show up for folks.

I can see the pics now. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my silver.

Beside an old Gen 1 that's parked in my condo:

1.jpg

Got it home and got right to work putting stuff on. City + 3 is my setting on Pedal Commander:

2.jpg

The center console is gynormous! Organizer is a must.

3.jpg

Went with the Peragon tonneau cover. Can't speak to how it holds up but the fit and finish are top notch, and install was a breeze (90 minutes by myself). With their optional no drill / clamp-style rail mount, it really is a slick install:

4.jpg

4-2.jpg

Undercover swing case on the driver's side with my tools and recovery gear. I may get one for the passenger side as well.

5.jpg

I can't imagine why anyone would not get the tailgate step! It is so useful. And the LED bed lighting is brighter than I was expecting.

6.jpg

I don't mind the stock wheels actually, they seem to go ok with the silver.

7.jpg

I've got a few more small things to do - PDP mudflaps, mirror tap for radar detector, etc.

The Forscan changes are awesome and make the truck so much nicer to live with. Many of them (like Lincoln mirrors, secure idle, using outer halos as DRL for instance) should come standard from factory!

Have a 1000 mile road trip planned for next weekend and will post driving impressions separately.

Awesome truck xxaarraa, glad you got it! Very thorough pictures--great motivators for those still waiting!

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These aren't actual pictures of mine but using raptorfinder.com, I was able to find a listing for one that looked the same on the outside as the one I ordered. I ordered 3/27 so hopefully they will actually build it given how late the order was placed.
c5894517425870ed0b28bfe64637bc20.jpg
bd8defac0b047ae87ed9c6f282f33b69.jpg
6fd71a8b233abf639b2c8a5a14986978.jpg

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to order my 17. Love black, white, and Ingot. Black is too hard to keep clean, white is very popular. All look great.

Anybody have regrets about their Ingot silver and wish they had gotten a different color? I'm torn between this and white. Ahhhh!!!!

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm about to order my 17. Love black, white, and Ingot. Black is too hard to keep clean, white is very popular. All look great.

Anybody have regrets about their Ingot silver and wish they had gotten a different color? I'm torn between this and white. Ahhhh!!!!

Can't go wrong with either white or silver. I live in the north east (Snow belt) so my year round daily driver trucks have always been white or silver.

Lookup Avalanche Grey - it splits the difference between white and silver.

breal

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had originally ordered white until I saw a silver one in person. Called the next day and changed my order. I wouldn't have been too disappointed if for some reason I couldn't change it and ended up with white but I think the silver looks much better in person than it does online, especially better than it looks on ford's build your own website. According to raptorfinder.com, I also saw that there were fewer than 900 made in silver so far, and less than 700 in a SCREW while there are more than 2,500 that have been made in white. So, for me I thought the silver looked better and the color is more rare among the 2017 Raptors.