Gen 2 Ingot Silver thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are gloss black.

Thanks. Another question. Did you wrap your truck over the vinyl? I plan on having mine wrapped as well and just thinking if I decided to remove the decal I may want to wrap first.

OP
OP
X

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Another question. Did you wrap your truck over the vinyl? I plan on having mine wrapped as well and just thinking if I decided to remove the decal I may want to wrap first.

Yeah, I asked my shop to do the clear wrap right over my decals. In the ideal world, you would do the wrap first then decals on top. But the wrap may peel if you remove the decals later on?

My wrap is to purely protect my paint when I go wheeling. I plan on removing it in 2 years or so and just re-wrapping as it would have been scratched up by then anyway.

av8roc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I asked my shop to do the clear wrap right over my decals. In the ideal world, you would do the wrap first then decals on top. But the wrap may peel if you remove the decals later on?

My wrap is to purely protect my paint when I go wheeling. I plan on removing it in 2 years or so and just re-wrapping as it would have been scratched up by then anyway.

True but same problem when you re-wrap no? Vinyl will peel back.. I guess $50 is nothing compared to a full wrap job.