GEN 2 in Albuquerque / South West at msrp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a GEN 2 in the Albuquerque greater area or even Denver or Phoenix at or below MSRP . Any dealers you all might know of?

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a GEN 2 in the Albuquerque greater area or even Denver or Phoenix at or below MSRP . Any dealers you all might know of?

My buddy Orso has a newish black one they just got on trade I am sure he will make you a deal on. Black fully loaded minus bead lock wheels, msrp 68k. Listed at 74k and has like 500 miles or something. Call him at 821-4000 ask for Dave Orso and tell him Jude told you to call him. He is the head of Porsche and Audi here in Abq and I am sure they want to move that raptor. Nice truck and clean. Other than that Chalmers is a rip off and Rich and Power are still trying to get 5k-10k-15k over if they can.

If you have question feel free to text me 504-1027 I'm in Abq.

Lat

Reaction score

Power Ford. Got mine at MSRP, even though they advertised mine at 20k over. Went on a Sunday with my trade and good credit to go.

Attachments

• IMG_2065.jpg
    IMG_2065.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 64