Gen 2 Graphics on a Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derek R

Reaction score
I really don't like the Gen 3 graphics for the 35 raptors. The orange is just awful with some colors.

With that said, do you think OEM (or aftermarket) Gen 2 stripes would fit on Gen 3? Mostly talking about the side "Raptor" graphics. I loved how they looked on the Gen 2 so I would rather order my Raptor with no graphics and then have the Gen 2 ones added after. Let me know what your thoughts are.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
I thought the same which is why I did the graphics delete....Im seeing different FX colors for different vehicles colors. I assumed it was all going to be orange?!?!

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don't like the Gen 3 graphics for the 35 raptors. The orange is just awful with some colors.

With that said, do you think OEM (or aftermarket) Gen 2 stripes would fit on Gen 3? Mostly talking about the side "Raptor" graphics. I loved how they looked on the Gen 2 so I would rather order my Raptor with no graphics and then have the Gen 2 ones added after. Let me know what your thoughts are.
Seen a leadfoot with graphics , looked great