Gen 2 full/semi blend motorcraft oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the one and only upside. Still put me out time,fuel, mileage for a slip up and just an apology. Not their first time from service records.
But I'm trying to be optimistic about it all haha

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mobile 1 and quart of Lucas oil treatment!

Lucas oil stabilizer (both conventional & synthetic) are actually detrimental to engine operation in general. They work well as engine assembly lube (I've used the synthetic version many times) because they cling to components and reduce metal-on-metal friction on first startup of a new or re-assembled engine. Other than that they serve no purpose. Lucas oil treatment aerates easily, which causes the oil to foam and actually reduces lubrication, especially in high performance applications. If engine oil could benefit from a product like Lucas oil Stabilizer and extend engine life, those additives would have been included by oil companies and would be mandatory in SAE oil specifications. They're not, and for the reasons stated previously.