Gen 2 Fox 3.0 Settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

omcvay

Reaction score
Hey new guy in TX here. I bought an 18 in March. Picked up the Fox 3.0’s last week and went to try them out with zero info provided by Fox. I was hoping to share my findings with everyone and hoping you could do the same. Anyone else have the same setup?

Attachments

• 42032C3E-5F6C-405D-A7BA-DD7D0C5755F8.jpg
    42032C3E-5F6C-405D-A7BA-DD7D0C5755F8.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
O

omcvay

Reaction score
Front shocks (Grey and Orange knobs) - Start all the way open (lefty loosey) and turn right one click.

Rear shocks (two orange knobs) - start all the way compressed (righty tighty) and turn back left 10 clicks.

Rear shocks (two black knobs) - start all the way compressed (right tighty) and turn back left 16 clicks.

This is what I received from a friend he called “Cadillac Mode”. It’s great for daily but terrible off-road.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about offroad settings. Someone has to have some settings.

OP
OP
O

omcvay

Reaction score
This was my setting from last weekend. There was a ton of washboard areas and small jumps. The low speed was good (not great) and the high speed was a little stiff. I will be back out Saturday and will improve.

Starting from all the way loose;

Front HS (Gray) Tighten 4 clicks
Front LS (Orange) tighten 8 clicks

Rear Long tube black tighten 12 clicks
Short Tube black tighten 12 clicks

Orange Long tighten 20 clicks
Orange Short tighten 22 clicks

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

No idea that’s all I was given along with a explanation of how the suspension works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it thank you. I can try those settings both ways and see how it reacts best. I'm hoping there are enough people with the Fox's to have good input for different conditions.