SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1mbrews8

Reaction score
how old are the lights?
I tried building out on a side to get value, but there’s like eight gazillion types of lights even in addition to “name/type” listed lol! Do you have exact specs/names??

Thx!

OP
OP
skidmarcx

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how old are the lights?
I tried building out on a side to get value, but there’s like eight gazillion types of lights even in addition to “name/type” listed lol! Do you have exact specs/names??

Thx!
Apologies for the late response, I installed the lights in September of last year, so they’re not that old, the kit was purchased from Off-road Alliance and has Squadron Pro spots, Squadron SAE fogs, and Sqaudron S1 cornering amber lights, it’s 100% plug-n-play

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Apologies for the late response, I installed the lights in September of last year, so they’re not that old, the kit was purchased from Off-road Alliance and has Squadron Pro spots, Squadron SAE fogs, and Sqaudron S1 cornering amber lights, it’s 100% plug-n-play
Thanks! Sorry for all the questions :)

I’ve read that sometimes mounting it is an issue with centering it in the “pockets” I guess you would say? Have you had any issues/did you have to use a longer bolt or extra washers to get it right?

Secondly, what’s the condition of the gaskets that go against the bumper? A lot of people have said it’s pretty easy to rip so just checking to see what all would be necessary.

Thank you!

OP
OP
skidmarcx

skidmarcx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Sorry for all the questions :)

I’ve read that sometimes mounting it is an issue with centering it in the “pockets” I guess you would say? Have you had any issues/did you have to use a longer bolt or extra washers to get it right?

Secondly, what’s the condition of the gaskets that go against the bumper? A lot of people have said it’s pretty easy to rip so just checking to see what all would be necessary.

Thank you!
I didn’t have any issues with mounting or fitment, I imagine it depends on the kit and maybe I got lucky, the gaskets are still intact I was careful in removing everything, it’s all in good working order and is a great upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.