Gen 2 and Gen 3 FRONT END

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really liked the looks of my Gen 2 more than the Gen 3 when I had only seen the Gen 3 in photos. Seeing one in person changed that and I think the Gen 3 looks better in person than photos.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors have kind of always been a ‘looks better in person’ proposition. Gen3 is no exception. The main issue with it seems to be the truck is getting incrementally larger and the wheels and tires now look a little small.

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a big Gen 2 front end guy as well...the Gen 3 front end has grown on me and I finally saw one up close this weekend...it's awesome. LOVE the squared off look more honestly. The bigger grill, the bigger FORD across the front. The headlights are super clean looking. It's amazing.

rbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Gen 2 front. It’s clean. The Gen 3 looks too boxy for me. Saw it in person and doubled down on my original thoughts. But, if someone like the 3 more, that’s cool. It’s all opinion.