Gen 2 ADD V1 Pro Frame Cut Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flapjack935

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a Gen 2 V1 Add frame cut raptor bumper. Was going to use it on my king ranch but decided to do a different set up.

Does not come with frame brackets (can be ordered through add no problem 300$) I’m keeping them to build my bumper off of. But, If someone has serious interest ill take the frame brackets off and include them with the bumper.

Great condition, dirty in picks from sitting, just not going to work for what I had planned.

$1,250 + shipping. Located in Abq New Mexico. New is 1700 plus a 16 week wait.
Local pickup will work a deal

41F5F1DE-A849-47FD-803A-59CC68FDD3C4.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flapjack935

Flapjack935

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone has serious interest ill take the frame brackets off and include them with the bumper, and ill cap my frame.

This is literally just taking space up on the shelf in my shop so shoot me an offer. i want it gone.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone has serious interest ill take the frame brackets off and include them with the bumper, and ill cap my frame.

This is literally just taking space up on the shelf in my shop so shoot me an offer. i want it gone.
Sending you a pm now